Address the signs of aging with board-certified cosmetic dermatology services
What are Cosmetic Treatments?
As part of cosmetic dermatology (which is a subspecialty of dermatology), cosmetic treatments improve the skin on the face and neck for cosmetic purposes. In many cases, these treatments help individuals achieve their cosmetic goals through innovative and advanced techniques, such as maintaining their youthful appearance by improving signs of aging, reducing skin discoloration, smoothing out their skin texture, or addressing fine lines and wrinkles.
At Brentwood Dermatology, our board-certified providers offer a variety of anti-aging cosmetic dermatology treatments, including Botox, dermal fillers, and chemical peels. Contact our dermatology clinic in Brentwood, Tennessee, and get started fighting the signs of aging today.
Cosmetic Treatment FAQs
Do you want to learn more about cosmetic treatments and how they can improve your skin? Browse our FAQs section, where our board-certified dermatologists discuss the benefits of cosmetic dermatology, the wide range of skin concerns we can treat, and the different types of cosmetic treatments we offer in Brentwood, Tennessee.
At Brentwood Dermatology, we offer BOTOX, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microneedling, sclerotherapy, and personalized anti-aging skin care plans. To determine which treatment is right for you and your cosmetic goals, contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced providers.
Our cosmetic treatments work very differently to improve the skin. Here is a breakdown of how each works:
- BOTOX – A neuromodulator is injected into the muscles to temporarily reduce muscle movement and activity. This wrinkle treatment temporarily forces the muscle to relax, reducing the depth and visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. It is also used to prevent the formation of wrinkles by stopping muscle movement and facial folding.
- Dermal Fillers – Involves injecting a filler solution into the skin to restore lost volume, smooth out the skin, or enhance natural facial features to achieve the desired appearance.
- Chemical Peels – A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes the outermost dermal layer to blister and peel off. This process deeply exfoliates the skin and results in a brighter, more vibrant complexion. Chemical peels can treat minor facial scarring, skin discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, dull skin, and more.
- Microneedling – Also referred to as collagen induction therapy, microneedling uses a small pen-like device inlaid with fine needles that create micro-injuries in the skin. This stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers to improve everything from dark spots and sun damage to wrinkles and uneven skin texture.
- Sclerotherapy – Compromised leg veins are injected with a sclerosing solution that irritates the vessel, causing it to swell and harden. Over time, blood reroutes to healthier veins nearby and the hardened blood vessel is absorbed into the surrounding tissue and becomes barely visible or completely disappears.
- Anti-Aging Skin Care – Creating a personalized anti-aging skin care plan that helps to prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, sagging skin, and more. Your plan may include skin care products like cleansers, toners, serums, masks and more, as well as cosmetic treatments such as BOTOX and dermal fillers.
We only use the most advanced and effective cosmetic treatments to help our patients look and feel their best. Give us a call at (615) 377-3448 today or fill out our online form to schedule a cosmetic consultation. Let’s work together to find you the ideal cosmetic treatment for your skin concerns.
When administered by an experienced, highly-trained professional, such as the board-certified providers at Brentwood Dermatology, cosmetic treatments are incredibly safe and effective.
While there are some side effects associated with these treatments, such as bruising, bleeding, and swelling, they are uncommon and unlikely to occur when you choose to visit a provider with years of performing these specific procedures.
For more information on our doctors’ experience, contact Brentwood Dermatology today and inquire about our cosmetic treatments in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Cosmetic dermatology can benefit the skin in several different ways. The main benefits include:
- Reversing signs of aging
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as a wrinkle treatment
- Improving skin discoloration, such as sunspots, dark spots, melasma, and hyperpigmentation
- Reducing the visibility of minor facial scarring (e.g. acne scars)
- Smoothing out uneven skin texture
- Contributing to a brighter, more youthful complexion
Additionally, at Brentwood Dermatology, we prioritize the needs of our patients and can put together a personalized cosmetic treatment plan that targets and treats your specific skin concerns, whether that be wrinkles, dark spots, facial scarring, or something else. Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic consultation in Brentwood, TN.
At Brentwood Dermatology, we often recommend one or a combination of our cosmetic treatments for the following skin concerns and conditions:
- Fine Line and Wrinkles
- Acne and Acne Scars
- Skin Discoloration (e.g. Sunspots, Melasma, Freckles, Dark Spots)
- Uneven Skin Tone and Texture
- Enlarged Pores
- Spider Veins and Varicose Veins
- Minor Facial Scarring
- Skin Laxity
- Stretch Marks
If you have a question about a specific skin concern you’d like to treat with a cosmetic treatment, contact us today.
The cost of a cosmetic treatment varies depending on several factors, including the type of treatment, how many sessions are needed to achieve the desired results, the experience level of your provider, clinic location, and more.
For more detailed pricing, give us a call at (615) 377-3448 to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified providers or reach out to us via our online form.
Cosmetic Treatment Before & After Photos
If you are interested in seeing how our advanced cosmetic treatments can improve and transform your complexion, browse the before and after photos below, and schedule a consultation with one of our experienced providers today for a personalized cosmetic treatment plan.
Schedule a Cosmetic Treatment in Brentwood, Tennessee
Whether you have wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, or another troublesome skin concern, our board-certified dermatologists can help you achieve younger, more radiant skin with our advanced cosmetic treatments in Brentwood, Tennessee.
From BOTOX and dermal fillers to microneedling, chemical peels, and more, schedule a cosmetic consultation today with one of our providers and learn more about how we can transform your appearance.
Schedule your cosmetic consultation in Brentwood, Tennessee, by requesting an appointment online or by calling (615) 377-3448.